Thursday, March 19, 2009

Facebook, again

Okay, so I've done the facebook thing. And since there are SO many people on there that I know and like to have loose contact with, I will stay there. However, I don't find a place on there to just "blog" like this ... somewhere you can just write all you want to write about whatever you want to write about. Is there such a place? Something that won't "pop up" on everyone's wall and won't have to see it unless THEY come to my page to browse around? I don't want my every blog to be shouted to everyone on my friend list, they might could 'care less' about seeing that every time they log on (and vice versa!). T, what do you say? Is it on the "notes" page? And I don't see that every time I go to my page, sometimes I can find it and sometimes I cannot. I do love the photo album feature though, that is really nice. So, if I can figure out if it will let me 'blog' there, I might just have to totally convert to that and leave this one behind. I don't have time to keep up with ONE, much less TWO! But I'm giving it my best shot!

2 comments:

T-Bone said...

there is no place to blog there. that's why most ppl have a blogger and a facebook.

HONEY said...

Ditto what T said. Your closer friends & family will still appreciate you blog, as facebook has a lot of commenting by random folks, but blogger is where you can get on your soapbox & blah, blah, about whatever. :-)