Thursday, April 23, 2009

jumped ship

Well, I hate to admit it but I've kinda jumped ship from this blogger thing for facebook. More people keep in touch via facebook, although I do like the 'setup' of this more than that, because it is easier to see when people write something on your page (I have missed a few comments on my fb page until days later when I accidentally come across over it) AND because it's easier to post a long, long, long message (not that I am known for long messages or anything like that.....). But anyway, I just don't have time to keep up with both venues, so I won't be seen on here as often as before (which wasn't often, I might add). Check out my facebook page and you'll be able to keep up with what's happening on the exciting life of Janice G! But I'll check into this one periodically, just for kicks.

3 comments:

T-Bone said...

you do know that you can link them together right?

AJ said...

No, I had no idea! :)

AJ said...

So, tell me how.