Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resolutions

My goodness, has everyone in this state decided it's time to get in shape??? There must've been 400 new people at the gym last night. Yep, it's January! Wonder how many of them will still be there 3 months from now? I don't know about them, but I will be!

Work is going fine .... still busy as ever, but lost one of our people in the "reorganization." But I'm still determined NOT to get back in the "work from sun-up til sun-down" routine again.

Had a quick visit with the niece last night, as she passed through on her way from one home to another. Nice to see her. She promises that someday she'll stay more than 12 hours!

Have more company coming through tomorrow. Friends who are missionaries to Sri Lanka, back in the states for awhile, as the wife had to have some surgery done just before Christmas. Will be nice to see them and spend some time visiting with them.

Had to report for jury duty yesterday morning. Didn't get picked. NOT A PROBLEM! I've served several times already and I really do think it's only fair to share the experience with my fellow citizens, so glad they chose someone else this time around.

Well, not much exciting news to post, just thought I'd post before 3 months passes by. Don't want to ignore or disappoint my huge and loyal following who wait with great anticipation for my most recent posts! haha!
Gotta post this photo of darling nephew, cutest kid in the world according to my hubby (and I'm in complete agreement there!).


Later gators!


2 comments:

T-Bone said...

Hahaha. I would say about...oh a third of those people will be there in three months. But then there will a another short little rush bc it will be the "i've got to fit into my swimsuit" season

HONEY said...

T-Bone you nailed it. First it's the "I can't believe I ate the whole thing at the Christmas & New Year's Party" crowd. Then the "I'll never fit in a swimsuit" crowd, then there will be the summer lull, the fall, I have to get ready to fit in the Christmas Party dress, crowd & back to the "I ate the whole party table". It's a cycle. :-) There are benefits to having my workout equipment at the house! :-)